Bodyworks & Massage
Where a one hour massage actually lasts 60 minutes.
At Kindred Spirits Bodyworks & Massage, it's our mission to provide you with the many medical benefits that massage therapy has to offer while pampering you at the same time. Every massage is different because each body is different. Therefore, we customize each massage to meet your specific needs. Our goal is for you to leave here feeling relaxed, refreshed, rejuvenated and repaired.
Due to the pandemic, changes have been made in all industries and facets of daily life. At Kindred Spirits Bodyworks & Massage, we are committed to helping others through the healing power of touch - our massage experience and knowledge offers comfort as well as relief from the higher levels of stress and anxiety that have accompanied the pandemic. Unfortunately, we do not feel it is safe for either our clients or ourselves to be open at this time. We are closely watching the spread of this disease to determine the safest time to reopen. When we do reopen it will be with the following adaptations:
- On-line forms are now available for pre-screening questions, informed consent, high-risk awareness and health intake forms.
- Although we have always followed strict disinfecting routines following each client, we will be implementing even higher standards for both our clients' protection as well as our own.
- New hours for our therapists.
- New safety requirements have been implemented regarding face masks, building entry, session protocol, exiting building and other CDC recommendations.
- Possible changes to availability of facials.
- Possible time limit of massages to 30 or 60 mins.
We hope these changes will allow our clients and therapists to feel comfortable in returning to utilizing the health benefits of massage. We look forward to meeting and working with you!
Kelly Bush, LMT, Owner, Kindred Spirits Bodyworks & Massage
Charles Fowler, LMT